PDA

View Full Version : Moderator

XxNeMxDraKxX
08-19-2015, 03:34 AM
Dear support.

I would like to know what invasion team would think about promoting some active players to become ingame moderators for a behaving chat experience and help new players to go through first steps in this amazing game and also answer players questions bout this and that.

I've played many games in my life and I truly think it is required to have a better experience in game. I've also been playing this game for 2 zones. One VIP 7 and the other VIP 8. Started in z18 and I'm now in z35. I think that ingame moderators are missing badly in this game.

Kids also are playing this game and offensive language shouldn't be tolerated and many other subjects like racist talks or antireligious talks. It occurs everyday and has to stop. Thing is we need ingame moderators to do so, active and neutral.

I'm waiting patiently for your answer,

Drak

Zach
08-19-2015, 03:53 AM
A moderator system is currently being worked on and tested. I'm sure here soon you will hear about this.

XxNeMxDraKxX
08-19-2015, 07:38 PM
A moderator system is currently being worked on and tested. I'm sure here soon you will hear about this.

I'd actually like to apply to be a moderator myself I have lots of experience in this game such as many others that are basically the same type and I think I could bring something good to the game.

Please let me know how I can apply and what should I do for the application like requirements motivations and past experiences.

Thanks,

XxNeMxDraKxX

Zach
08-19-2015, 07:47 PM
I'd actually like to apply to be a moderator myself I have lots of experience in this game such as many others that are basically the same type and I think I could bring something good to the game.

Please let me know how I can apply and what should I do for the application like requirements motivations and past experiences.

Thanks,

XxNeMxDraKxX

As far as I know official applications have not opened yet. If you are yet to find a moderator in-game that would be due to them transferring games. I will ask the team about this later if they will be opening up soon.

XxNeMxDraKxX
08-19-2015, 08:44 PM
As far as I know official applications have not opened yet. If you are yet to find a moderator in-game that would be due to them transferring games. I will ask the team about this later if they will be opening up soon.

Alright, thanks a lot!! I'll be waiting for your answer sir.

XxNeMxDraKxX