PDA

View Full Version : Question About Resource Building

Onyxia
08-20-2015, 01:20 AM
I've come to the point in the game where I'm building to many troops to maintain farm. I was wondering which of the 3 resources Energy, Oil, and Steel I should concentrate on building and maxing. I'm well aware you need 1 of each maxed.

I'm stuck between either completely maxing 10 of two of the primary resources then use all my marches to farm the rest. The next option is concentrating on a single resource then using my talents to boost it as much as possible.

Lowhawk
08-20-2015, 09:08 AM
Food Farms are not necessaey in this game. You should max out the number of oil,steel,energy buildings, and only have 1 or 2 farms.. The reason is you will never be able to keep enough foof for your army, and there is NO PENALTY for having no food..

Onyxia
08-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Food Farms are not necessaey in this game. You should max out the number of oil,steel,energy buildings, and only have 1 or 2 farms.. The reason is you will never be able to keep enough foof for your army, and there is NO PENALTY for having no food..

Please read my post before responding. It would avoid saying things that I already know and stated in my first post. Thank you.

So what you're saying is to build an even amount of Oil, Steel and Energy buildings then. I will fill out my talent tree accordingly to have a even amount producing throughout.

Lowhawk
08-21-2015, 03:39 AM
I've come to the point in the game where I'm building to many troops to maintain farm. I was wondering which of the 3 resources Energy, Oil, and Steel I should concentrate on building and maxing. I'm well aware you need 1 of each maxed.

What part did I misread in your question?
The Title for the post was "Question about resource building"

I was only trying to help in clarify your decision, to help you answer your question..

You then mentioned something about your talents, but that wasn't what the post was about.. So please. don't hate on someone trying to help..

Max out all your resources, that you have.. Place your talents in helping those resources to give you the most they can..
Also use an alt account as a farm, and this will help you as well..

TooHighToDie
08-22-2015, 01:59 AM

I'm stuck between either completely maxing 10 of two of the primary resources then use all my marches to farm the rest. The next option is concentrating on a single resource then using my talents to boost it as much as possible.

I would say go with "concentrating on a single resource then using my talents to boost it as much as possible". I've done this on zone 53 and I've heard about people doing it, it turns out it works really decent. Also mathematically, imagine you got 1 farm, 1 oil, 1 energy and the rest of mines are all steel, when you max them and you concentrate all the points (research or commander talent) on increasing steel production, it eventually will be some HUGE steel production rate (a friend of mine is making 1 M steel/hour). However, you don't want to do this alone, you need a few people in your guild to do this for other resources and you can easily trade w/e you need! (you'll be the steel guy, someone else the oil guy, etc.)

Also for God sake, don't even try making more than 1 farm, you will eventually run out of foods when your army gets bigger, so what's the point?

Hope it helped (:
Yekta