All Blog Entries

1. report a problem/bug

Hi, I signed as Max and 10 am in the area of coordinates: # 10 X: 147 Y: 86. I have such a problem, I can not begin construction. I wrote that the place to build a full, although I did not order. Problems began 06.06.2015. thanks in advance !!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Today's PvP

Today is PVP, but I dont Attack anybody because I want to Save my army and Im not skilled on war. At the Moment I am skilled at producing Troops and farming. I can Build 2100 Troops (T3) in 12 hours. At the Moment I have ca. 110k T3 and Hq 18. Maybe in a week I can Start Hq 19, because today I've Started Building my defend Center to lvl 18. Playing free (without of Money) is very difficult to be a good player. I cant Speed up Troops, buildings or sth other. Hq 19 needs 12 days to be build for me. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Beginning

D Z A - KSE
    I began playing for more than two months when S6 - Haskel opens. At the beginning I dont know anything about the Game. I played a bit randomly and looked which missions I have and finished them. I searched a german guild, because my motherlanguage is german. My First Guild was DE - Deutsche Elite. The leader was Carpe Diem. He became my First friend in the Game and I helped him to Build a strong guild. He made me to his Diplomat. I am a free player that means I dont pay for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized