Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sole Moms Secrets upon Sex & Getting pregnant, Lovemaking Tips intended for Men &

Period your lovemaking for successful conception. Some times are better times, and they could ease your quest to get pregnant. Many doctors recommend making love every 48 hours in order to assist in the mission to conceive. The male sperm counts usually takes this long to develop to higher fertility amounts. By waiting 48 time, the couple can assist with ensure a high chance of conception. Peak fertility is known as the best time to make love to be able to conceive.
    Most sperm can have a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Master The Art Of Hot Girl Sex With These Nine Tips

Hello, long time lurker, I finally have something to tell you. Pretty long story my apologies, I'm in my early thirties, tall and thin. I leave nearby Paris. Yes, I'm French, so be kind with my mistakes. I'm also married, with some needs unsatisfied.. She, call her V., are in her early forties, taller than average, curvy but not fat ! And a MILF who knows what she wants. For the story, I'm a beginner in libertinage.. She is quite more experimented ! I hook up months ago with her on a website about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Build A Younglibertines Anyone Would Be Proud Of

Mindy normally liked to stay over at Cindy's house on weekends, they would sneak liquor from her fathers liquor cabinet and get drunk, however her dad found out and put a lock on it.
    Both girls had the tendency to dress alike and exchange clothes. Mindy was wearing a lime green, skin-tight crop top with bright pink panties and rainbow knee high socks. Cindy was wearing a bright crop top with lime green panties and rainbow socks. They both tied hair in pigtails and would occasionally nude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seven Days To A Better Amateur Gone

On a hot afternoon in the summer, find ourselves casually hanging out together. We_ll go to the mall; maybe you_ll show me some of the cooler spots in the city seeing as I'm newer in town. I_m wearing a short sleeve brown and white striped polo and jeans. You_re wearing a light flowy sundress. Eventually, we get back to your place to relax and maybe have a drink or two. You decide you want to kill some zombies. So I plop down on your couch and relax and you lie down on the floor on your tummy and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Six Tips To Grow Your Nude Girls Pics

From last Summer...looking to repeat some day! Put an ad on CraigsList for a woman to watch me stroke my cock. Since it was a nice Summer day I suggested meeting somewhere outside, but safe. I got a reply right away. This NEVER happens! It usually takes a few tries before someone responds who is real. She wanted to meet in a park I had never been too about 30 minutes away. She gave me directions and told me to wear loose shorts and no boxers. When I got there I saw her sitting in a park bench near ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast