Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: add hide troops function

Corporal

Wink add hide troops function

So the com would be safe too and then people that don't want to do PvP won't have to do PvP😃

Personally that would be too overpowered. You can already hide your troops using various techniques. There is fake rallies, placing them in the monument, maybe taking a tile, anti-scout shield, ect. There is always a way you can hide/protect your troops

In my opinion, the game will become unplayable and there will be a total mess if this happens. If everybody hides his troops, then what will attackers do? Attack themselves?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

Zone 9 (Nye)
    TheOne Guild
    We stand for equality and fair gameplay.

Corporal
    ppl attack tiles too and then the ppl who don't want to do PvP can hide troops in base :-)

Corporal

Cool

Think about the none spenders that use money on real life stuff not apps. This would be perfect for those ppl

Quote Originally Posted by megan View Post
    ppl attack tiles too and then the ppl who don't want to do PvP can hide troops in base :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by megan View Post
    Think about the none spenders that use money on real life stuff not apps. This would be perfect for those ppl
    You have to understand that this is a war game. What's the point if you never participate in PVP? Even for the non-spenders, they always have a way to keep their troops safe.

Corporal
    PvP slows ppl down so I don't do pvp events for that reason. Zone 11,12 and 7 will be doing zvz in a few months

So do a ghost rally it's free and if you pick a far enough spot your troops would be safe for 10 hrs at the least

i agree. the hide troops would be available to everyone not just the non spenders. if you don't want to fight and play the game why do you have the app. there are too many other ways to hide your troops. learn to use them.

Corporal
    I gather RSS during PvP so eh this would be awesome