Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Rebel attack feature!

New Rebel attack feature!

So what's your thoughts?

From what I can see so far I hope you have a large credit card limit! Some good rewards past lvl 20 but gonna cost a lot of diamonds to get😜

I love it so far! Those rewards look really nice, once you get to a higher level. I just wish it was a bit cheaper.

You must play as a team. 1 person discovers, 1 person rallies. I've spent about 5000 Diamonds and we're attacking a Lv 80 base at the moment.(:

Quote Originally Posted by aFader View Post
    You must play as a team. 1 person discovers, 1 person rallies. I've spent about 5000 Diamonds and we're attacking a Lv 80 base at the moment.(:
    Hope you post up later what lvl you reached
    and what zone are you

Thx

Yup, it's a good feature! Teamwork is def needed on higher levels though like you said!

Ha, Im just going to keep letting my action points load up. Not gonna need to spend any :P
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by taxcollector View Post
    yup, it's a good feature! Teamwork is def needed on higher levels though like you said!
    Did somebody say teamwork?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	172

Dear lord, call the entire gamer community, because we're gonna need em all!

FYI I love the rebel system, good add y'all!

can someone tell me if this event wil be every week?