Thread: Guild Chat Down

Exclamation Guild Chat Down

Hello,

My guild's chat has been down since the server update.
    My username is "Hail Hydra" on zone 34.

None of my members can post or see content on guild chat, but the zone chat works perfectly fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GuildChatError-screenshot.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	170

Could you please look into it? Thanks.

-HH

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Hydra View Post
    Hello,

My guild's chat has been down since the server update.
    My username is "Hail Hydra" on zone 34.

None of my members can post or see content on guild chat, but the zone chat works perfectly fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GuildChatError-screenshot.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	170

Could you please look into it? Thanks.

-HH
    Hi Hail, did you create the guild after the update or did it just happen after that? Our team is looking into this and please let your members try quitting your guild and then rejoin and see if it would help.

Sorry for the delayed response. It was created around the time of the update but I'm not exactly sure if it was after. Newly joined members cannot post or see posts on the chat. Everything else we have tried thus far hasn't worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Hydra View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response. It was created around the time of the update but I'm not exactly sure if it was after. Newly joined members cannot post or see posts on the chat. Everything else we have tried thus far hasn't worked.
    Hi Hail, could you try again? Our tech team just fixed your guild chat at our end to have a test (hope you don't mind ), if it would work, please let me know at once. Thank you!

Everything is working great. Thanks!