Thread: Alliance Trade and Zone Wars

Alliance Trade and Zone Wars

I think there should be an explicit option of Ally (and family) list for the guild. Some other ideas:

1. There can be an option to turn attacking ally's base off by the guild leader.
    2. Trading Guild RSS between allied Guilds. This can be beneficial for weaker guilds.
    3. Once in a while an event for Rallying against different Zones (only be initiated by the Governor).

I love your first two ideas. They've been suggested before, but it's something the community really wants to see. I'm especially all for being able to trade between all members or even alliances in a zone!

The problem with the ZvZ thing is that not all zones were created at the same time, so some have a clear advantage over others. There are zones that have single players with more power than my entire guild.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by General Kip View Post
    The problem with the ZvZ thing is that not all zones were created at the same time, so some have a clear advantage over others. There are zones that have single players with more power than my entire guild.
    The same thing is with players as well. Anyways...they could decide giving event points based on some kind of power range table. Smaller the diff...larger will be the event points.

Also like the way they started with rebel thing....no troops be harmed....

Sergeant Major
    I like option 2 and 3. Still need some tweaking. But with your number 1 if you can add a system that can recognize allies why not just make it impossible to attack them unless you brake the alliance. Like how you can not attack guild mates.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *