Thread: Banned

Sergeant Major

Banned

My ip address was banned for a month from this site. After no warning or reason for my ban. I sent mutiple message to the website administrator and never got a response and had to get in contact with in game moderator who told me I was to get in contact with the admin. I'm still curious to why my ip was banned with no reason?
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Quote Originally Posted by Roseyfox View Post
    My ip address was banned for a month from this site. After no warning or reason for my ban. I sent mutiple message to the website administrator and never got a response and had to get in contact with in game moderator who told me I was to get in contact with the admin. I'm still curious to why my ip was banned with no reason?
    Hi! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please tell me your IP address? We will check for you. Thanks!

Sergeant Major
    Oh okiedokie I'll private message it you sence it my whole wifi proxy got banned. Heh sorry if I'm a little irritated. I didn't even get a warning it was just like ban and I couldn't get in contact with any one.

The reason could be because you're using a proxy to access the site. Many users receive IP bans for spamming the forums, and in most cases they use a proxy to do this. Since most proxies are public and often get used by many people it could be a reason why it said you're banned.

Sergeant Major
    It only does it when I connect my phone through my wifi. I never noticed it before. Because I never had the problem when I started the game it just been more recent. I about flip caused I thought that I was being block on purpose lol. But it just my wifi that block cause if I disconnect and re connect by phone it fine.