Thread: Tons of money spent on research and troops are like papers

Tons of money spent on research and troops are like papers

I am from server 6,, been spending almost 6,000 usd in playing this game ,,research all to level 10 and going to research t4 soon,, I found out that even after all the research are done and completed ,,my troops are like papers,,easily destroy by a same March of enemies with their commander on,, I honestly cannot hide my anger and dissapointment at this discovery,, what's the point of producing troops using speed up and what's the point of doing research,, and all this = money spent ,, = anger ,,dismay , dissapointment

I felt vey much cheated with the 6,000 that I spent ,, they can be crushed like papers,, and all the 6,000 U.S. Dollars that I spent and my time playing is just for a daam commander ,, listen up guys,,6,000 dollars for researching a commander,, those who are going to spend,, see what I write and ask,,is it worth 6,000 dollars for 1 stupid commander,, and your troops ,,no matter how much are like papers,, still going to spend money speeding troops ?

Think before going in to spend ,,I find it utterly stupid after spending all my money and time doing research and finding out its just for a singular commander ,, your troops are worthless and all the money you pour in are just for a commander ,,I cannot understand the logic and gameplay of spending for that,,, or is it just a trick from the developer to cheat players into thinking your troops get better with research ? They don't,, so stop printing troops like mad with money ,,your money is going into the drain and I am 1 of the victim

AGREED!!!!!

I totally agree with you Rudi. The research DOES NOT provided any real measure of benefit to units and combat. The ONLY benefit of all that research is being able to produce T4 units, which will be tougher yes, but ONLY if a commander is present. T4F has made commanders WAY to valuable a commodity, which in turn has introduced a major imbalance in the game. Marches sent out without a commander are cut down easily, and since you only have a single commander it does not allow for any complex strategies. If you were to have put that 6,000usd into buying officer materials to purchase and upgrade officers you would have seen an exponential power increase of your units then research provides.

This should NOT be how the research mechanic functions. By making the research mechanic almost totally irrelevant leveling to level 21 is NOT all that necessary. A player could level research up to full T3, (HQ lvl15) and stop. Use money to buy boxes and acquire officers, especially now with Epic and Legendary ones available, level the officers to all be lvl 5 (max), march their T3 with a commander and be able to devastate anyone, even a player who had T4 units!!! And in fact this fact has been tested by a couple players I know. One player sent 500,000 T3 with a Commander and 5 officers all level 5 (HQ level 16 and combat tree research max for HQ level) against a player who had 1,000,000 units in HQ, (research levels on combat tree all at level 9) but no commander and won! The Attacking player lost just under 100,000 units while the defending player lost nearly 45% of his troops!!!

Research should have a greater benefit to players taking the time to advance them over Commander powers, but sadly it currently does not.

$6000usd? Wow. Ill bet you feel stupid. And i thought i was careless for the amount that ive spent....$6usd. When i put my ear to your common sense and I.Q., i cant hear the ocean, but i can smell it. Hahahahah

And i call bs on anyone sending 500k units to attack. March limit is 250k(even with 25% or 50% march increase thats no where near 500k). Maybe a rally. And you lost because they were reinforced. Duh. Doesnt anyone use rheir brain anymore?

At hq15-16, as he stated, his march cap is more like 90-100k
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

If you've spent 6,000 and arent t4 what the hell have you spent it on?

Hello,

This is where you start to experience new things.

I currently run T4 in 2 zones and learnt a lot to overcome other T4 players with attacking/defending & camp hits.

A lot of things will start to come down to are you using March Buffs? You wanna be using that 375k as much as possible.

Also, how are your officers on commanders? Are these better than your opponents?

Are you in combat talents?

Are you using better medals on your officers than your opponents?

All these will effect the outcome with who has the strongest buffs and also..

Who is using the better formation?

All of these will play a big big part and i can't stress more to any player I teach with T4, send some T3 in your T4 marches for fodder! T3 are so so so easy to build but T4... they get real expensive.

Try to send a minimum of 10K each T3 in your marches with your T4.

I hope this helps.

PS - You can get T4 with $1500 nevermind $6000 - Your troops are on paper if you don't use them right.

- Regards,
    Sir Memphis.
    Last edited by ThePunisherz; 05-01-2016 at 08:27 PM.

You have to understand that this is not a complete pay2win game. There are many other aspects than just obtaining T4 troops that will make you more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi5877 View Post
    I am from server 6,, been spending almost 6,000 usd in playing this game ,,research all to level 10 and going to research t4 soon,, I found out that even after all the research are done and completed ,,my troops are like papers,,easily destroy by a same March of enemies with their commander on,, I honestly cannot hide my anger and dissapointment at this discovery,, what's the point of producing troops using speed up and what's the point of doing research,, and all this = money spent ,, = anger ,,dismay , dissapointment

I felt vey much cheated with the 6,000 that I spent ,, they can be crushed like papers,, and all the 6,000 U.S. Dollars that I spent and my time playing is just for a daam commander ,, listen up guys,,6,000 dollars for researching a commander,, those who are going to spend,, see what I write and ask,,is it worth 6,000 dollars for 1 stupid commander,, and your troops ,,no matter how much are like papers,, still going to spend money speeding troops ?

Think before going in to spend ,,I find it utterly stupid after spending all my money and time doing research and finding out its just for a singular commander ,, your troops are worthless and all the money you pour in are just for a commander ,,I cannot understand the logic and gameplay of spending for that,,, or is it just a trick from the developer to cheat players into thinking your troops get better with research ? They don't,, so stop printing troops like mad with money ,,your money is going into the drain and I am 1 of the victim
    lmfao thats ur fault for spending on troops i stopped spending after i got t4 because troops are built to die lol. what are your commander buffs? if u buy boxes and medals and max that that is how you be stronger. not just research. skill also lots of skill lol