Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connection error or server timed

I cant get in either so annoying and when i got in only for a minute or two and lost alot of troops i seen and this is not good

Sorry for the inconvenience, should be ok shortly, you may try to log in hourly, and check the forms hourly for any further questions and updates, don't forget to check the "News&Events" section provided.

Thank you and have a great day.
    😊

Miserable communication of maintenance. TEMPORARY Server maintenance 19:30 - 0:00 clock is a day later! announced. Almost no player came online. Compensation is laughable for people who are zeroed in time. Chat Zone is not for the maintenance, the support responds after Sleeping possibly times 2-3 days later. I advise everyone stay away from the app, and all apps Tap4Fun having such a support and those programmers. It lacks even the insight to replace the lost troops. It lacks the know-how the server forced to shut down until all problems have been resolved, and can saven ANY (dove until next login, for example.) 1000 Diamonds compensation plus 10x 30 minutes accelerator pulse 8x 150000 Je ress oil, energy is a joke for people for example, 300000 T3 troops have lost, without being able to come online in the app. ANY of the corrected in the app is also investing just one cent to everything and especially everything is restored, NEN has complete brain damage.

Miserable Kommunikation von Wartungen. VORÜBERGEHENDE Serverwartung von 19:30 - 0:00 Uhr wird einen Tag später! angekündigt. FAST kein Spieler kam online. Entschädigungen sind LACHHAFT für leute, die in der Zeit genullt werden. Zone Chat geht seit der Wartung nicht, der Support antwortet nach dem Ausschlafen eventuell mal 2-3 Tage später. Ich rate jedem FINGER WEG von der App, und allen Apps von Tap4Fun die solch einen Support und solche Programmierer haben. Es fehlt sogar die Einsicht die verloren gegangenen Truppen zu ersetzen. Es fehlt das Know How den Server zwangs stillzulegen bis ALLE Probleme geklärt sind, und JEDER saven kann (Taube bis zum nächsten Login zum Beispiel.) 1000 Diamanten entschädigung plus 10x 30 Minuten Beschleuniger puls 8x 150000 Je ress Öl, Energie ist ein WITZ für Leute die z.B. 300000 T3 Truppen verloren haben, ohne online kommen zu können in die App. JEDER der in die App auch nur noch einen Cent investiert bis alles behoben und vor allem alles wieder hergestellt ist, hat nen kompletten Hirnschaden.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin A Neal View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience, should be ok shortly, you may try to log in hourly, and check the forms hourly for any further questions and updates, don't forget to check the "News&Events" section provided.

Thank you and have a great day.
    ��
    can you tell me if i check it hourly when i can go to work or sleep?`Redicules