Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notification on crash problem of version 1.25.1

Invasion Ops

Exclamation Notification on crash problem of version 1.25.1

Commanders,

Invasion will be updated to the new version 1.25.1 soon. There is a small chance that you may encounter the problem, that game crashes when you are leaving the guild.

We are sorry about any inconvenience, and will fix the problem soon. If you have any other questions, please log in the game and click "More" - "Contact Us" - "Customer Service" to contact support team.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Invasion High Command

Quote Originally Posted by James Gunnels View Post
    I can't log in at all
    Hi James! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please tell us more? In which step did the error occur? Is there any error display? A screenshot of the error you meet would be better. Thanks!

I can't log on either.. It takes me to the screen for which type of account and when you select Facebook it just closes the app. 😒

Quote Originally Posted by W Ray Bell View Post
    I can't log on either.. It takes me to the screen for which type of account and when you select Facebook it just closes the app. ��
    Hi Ray! Sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused to you. For better investigation, could you please take a small video about this issue? Thank you so much for your cooperation!

The application closes whenever I try to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Biñan View Post
    Hi Mark! Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try to take a small video of your issue? Thanks!

Can't talk or open chat when it does open the game crashes can not switch tabs to guild chat. Private chat not working either. No errors showing up just crashes

as of right now it's not loading past 74% is it down for maitnance or something please help I really like this game and am enjoying it immensily please help me!!!!!!