Thread: still problems after server issue

still problems after server issue

Ever since server issue my troops are in our main hive and my base is at another location my troops will not go back to base. I have used all of my food 12 mil and down to about 7 mil just to keep my troops feed. I ahve also lost all but 31 diamonds this all happened after I was stuck on 78% downloading on game. Also lost 7 tiles and 1 advance port. System administrators help before I start to loosing troops I can not gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Marine View Post
    Ever since server issue my troops are in our main hive and my base is at another location my troops will not go back to base. I have used all of my food 12 mil and down to about 7 mil just to keep my troops feed. I ahve also lost all but 31 diamonds this all happened after I was stuck on 78% downloading on game. Also lost 7 tiles and 1 advance port. System administrators help before I start to loosing troops I can not gather.
    Hi all, sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. Can you log in the game now? We have been aware of the problem which occurred on June 6th, around 6:00 PM UTC, and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!