Thread: Territory Control

Territory Control

Everytime I check my map and check out tiles I took over all I see is "Controlled by:" and the rest of the field is blank, same also happens when I look at empty tiles it doesn't even say the tile is neutral.

Device & Version?

Device: Droid Razr Maxx
    Android Version: 4.1.2
    Game Version: 1.20.7
    Last edited by Dramen; 07-14-2015 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Info change

Thanks, once the Invasion team see this they will surely look into it now they have that information! Be sure to provide it on any future threads hopefully none are needed though!

-Reece.

Same exact thing is happening to me. I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab A and game version is 1.20.7

One thing to test out is if this helps.
    ONLY DO THE FOLLOWING IF YOUR GAME IS BOUND TO FACEBOOK, GOOGLE OR TAP4FUN OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR GAME!!

Close all programs on android then open SETTINGS then APPS then INVASION then
    press FORCE CLOSE then CLEAR ALL CACH
    then open invasion and relog in and it will download all images and data again from the server.

I just tried your suggestion when I reopened the game it seemed to work, but as soon as finished the check on a tile it reverted back to being "Controlled By:" and a blank space when I checked a second tile.

Could you post a screenshot with it? I may have one more idea.

This is what the bug/error looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-15-18-32-45.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	191

Quote Originally Posted by Dramen View Post
    This is what the bug/error looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-15-18-32-45.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	191
    Hi Dramen! Thank you for the screenshot. Our tech team has checked for you. We find that this problem would be solved with the stable connectivity of internet. If the page does not show the tile is controlled by who, please kindly wait a while or click the button "off" on the right top of the map screen to fix it. Thank you!