Thread: How to transfer your territory to a new guild

How to transfer your territory to a new guild

Please explain exactly how to transfer your bound territory to a new guild. We have several new members who have tried to transfer their territory but lost the tiles. We need step by step instructions on how this is done please.

Hi Joann! As for your problem, we kindly note you two tips about the territory transfer.
    1.Players could only transfer the territory they occupied after this new update.
    2.Players need to transfer guild but not quit a guild then join another one. Please click Guild-Mange-Transfer Guild.
    Thanks! **

I am trying to transfer my guild, but the action is not available. A message appears stating that I do not have priveledges.
    I am R5 . What other requirements must I have to activate the Transfer Guild action?

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    I am trying to transfer my guild, but the action is not available. A message appears stating that I do not have priveledges.
    I am R5 . What other requirements must I have to activate the Transfer Guild action?
    If you are the leader of your Guild, I'm unsure if it's possible to be able to transfer your land considering that you are the leader of it. It wouldn't transfer all of your land, and I believe that you'd need to grant someone else leadership in order to transfer land to another guild. (Don't take my word for it, it's just a guess).
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    Hi! As you are leader of your guild, the transfer function is not available for you. You'd better transfer your leadership before you transfer the territories. Thanks!