Thread: pvp glitch

pvp glitch

I am unable to do pvp due to a glitch as it is now troop production half way through pvp. I have ss, but missed out on all prizes such as 3 gold boxes, 11x 500 diamonds and 11 x 8 hr speed ups wat r u going to do about it z11 it happened in and z54

Hello Graham! I'm aware that PvP should still be going on at this time (or it usually is still), however I was offline during PvP times.

I wouldn't be able to confirm whether or not such an error happened, however I was too tired yesterday to shield up. During that time, I was zeroed, HOWEVER I did receive all solo event rewards for PvP since the attacker lost a sufficient amount of troops to get all of them. So I'm not sure why PvP could stop like that.

Sorry, but I can't really help on this issue. I guess you might just have to wait for the next one
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I'm not even able to get on the game gets to 90% load and stops hope I still have a shield

Actually nevermind. PvP is still going on, however it's showing it in the Trumpet or whatever it is for events rather than the usual event place. It's for another 2 hours lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Lucas View Post
    I am unable to do pvp due to a glitch as it is now troop production half way through pvp. I have ss, but missed out on all prizes such as 3 gold boxes, 11x 500 diamonds and 11 x 8 hr speed ups wat r u going to do about it z11 it happened in and z54
    Hi Graham! Sorry for the trouble. We are making some adjustment on PVP. You might notice that PVP is showing as an activity on activity board and there is another solo event going on. We have received some feedback from players that players feel like nothing to do during PVP when there is a NAP in zone. We will continue to make improvement. Currently we kindly suggest you to check the PVP rewards in Activity. As for the rewards, they are addressed as Solo Activity Rewards in system mails. If you still fail to get the reward, contact us from in game CS and we will check further for you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Hello Graham! I'm aware that PvP should still be going on at this time (or it usually is still), however I was offline during PvP times.

I wouldn't be able to confirm whether or not such an error happened, however I was too tired yesterday to shield up. During that time, I was zeroed, HOWEVER I did receive all solo event rewards for PvP since the attacker lost a sufficient amount of troops to get all of them. So I'm not sure why PvP could stop like that.

Sorry, but I can't really help on this issue. I guess you might just have to wait for the next one
    Sorry for your loss, Asian. As for the PVP rewards, could you please kindly check if there is any system mail talking about solo activity rewards? If you still fail to get any reward, please contact us from in game CS and we will deal with your issue. Thanks for your cooperation!