Thread: hi.poem

Sergeant Major

hi.poem

Love so weak, Love so frail. That you could hardly belive that you could even feel. But on the road it begins to build. Maybe it wasn't from first sight, but through fire and war on life.

Friends at first, face each other. Eye's held a click a match. But not a guess of what lied a head. A fantasy that we could never belive. By age and time we broke apart.

Never hearing a word after are depart. But days grow cold and warm again. Lost I was in the sea of loneliness. As I prayed to gods for love and hope. A weary sight came to my eyes.

As the day went by that face stayed in mind. I left once was my home in hope to find, what was truly mine. As days got warm I was out in the field staring at a sky I thoght was gone. But as I wrose, the gods were right.

If luck be right. I saw what was there. A friend lost to time, that never quite left. Standing in the mist of dust light. The first words were mine. Hi
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Why are you so amazing at this!? Love it!

Sergeant Major
    I think you just like making me blush lol.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Nice!

Get this posted on Invasion4You too Roxey!