Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am not able to sign into my account.

Exclamation I am not able to sign into my account.

Hello, customer support. I am the proud owner of the guild [UCE] United Corps. Sadly, I had to reset my iPad due to glitches. When, I tried signing back into my old account, Mazen66, which I had binded with facebook through the diamond mine, it gave me an error saying "Account not binded.". I am sure that the account is binded since whenever I check my Facebook in the games tab, I always see the game invasion. Also, the fact that I had the Diamond mine shows that I have bound the accounts. I have made two alternative accounts, one is named Explicit and the other is mazen66. I was just wondering if there is any possible way to recover the account Mazen66. I have already sent a message out to customer support about a day or two ago, I still haven't been replied to. Just in case you are wondering, I made my account on either Sunday or Monday.

Yours sincerely,
    Mazen66
    Last edited by Mazen66; 07-12-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Sorry, for the error it said "Account not yet bound to the game, try again.". I would appreciate help as soon as possible, thank you.

If worst comes to worst, is it possible to bind Mazen66 with the account mazen66 since I have created a tap4fun account for Mazen?
    Last edited by Mazen66; 07-11-2015 at 07:00 AM.

If it were possible to sort this out sooner, it would be much appreciated. I have a guild that I need to work on and everyone is out-powering me. My guilds hive has been attacked lately, I was lucky not to get attacked. I hope it is possible to resolve this situation before I do get attacked or before my units eat all my food.

I have attempted to contact invasion though Facebook, this forum, and customer support. None of which has invasion replied in. I am going to give it sometime since I have only done them recently (with in 24 hours). I would appreciate a response as soon as possible though.

Step 1: Try logging in and back out of your facebook.
    Step 2: If that doesnt work, reinstall the facebook App.
    Step 3: If you have more than 1 facebook account try them all.
    Step 4: If none of the above work, then i'd recommend contacting them via Facebook/Email but also recommend not contacting them on both. You will usually get a reply within 24 hours, although it is a weekend I do not know what there support is like whether it's the same or slightly delayed, either way once they get back to you im sure they will solve the issue!

I have tried all your steps, I am still waiting on their reply. Steps 1-3 did not help me in anyway, hopefully the final one does.

I have now noticed that my base has disappeared and I can't give my main account any resources. I do not think it has been deleted because I can still search Mazen66 and he still owns the guild.I would appreciate that this problem gets fixed soon, I have been waiting about a week and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazen66 View Post
    I have now noticed that my base has disappeared and I can't give my main account any resources. I do not think it has been deleted because I can still search Mazen66 and he still owns the guild.I would appreciate that this problem gets fixed soon, I have been waiting about a week and a half.
    If you dont login to a account for a time it will disapear from the map. But it will still be availeble in the search.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazen66 View Post
    I have attempted to contact invasion though Facebook, this forum, and customer support. None of which has invasion replied in. I am going to give it sometime since I have only done them recently (with in 24 hours). I would appreciate a response as soon as possible though.
    Any luck on this? I'm having the same issue and error your experiencing.