Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am not able to sign into my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Please contact us in FB inbox. We will try to figure out the solution.
    I had already done that and you told me to contact you via Ingame contact (which I also did). I was wondering if there is any other information I need to send in another email or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazen66 View Post
    I had already done that and you told me to contact you via Ingame contact (which I also did). I was wondering if there is any other information I need to send in another email or so.
    Sorry I didn't explain it clearly. If you want to know the progress about your issue, you could contact us in FB inbox and we will help you to figure out it.

I don't understand why it's taking so long just to get someone their accounts back, I understand the company is small but so is the game. The whole purpose of CS is to help with customer issues, obviously you guys aren't too good at it. A person shouldn't have to contact the company in EVERY possible way and get no feedback in a month.. I could guarantee that any other growing game would have this issue fixed by now. If I am mistaken about the purpose of CS, then maybe Tap4Fun should make a job to get people their accounts back. I see time as something of more value than money. Considering the time I invested in this game, which I'm starting to think was wasted, I should at least have someone helping me or giving me tips as to how to get my account back, rather than telling me my account wasn't deleted or telling me other ways to contact T4F. I know I am not the only person with a problem with this service or with getting their accounts back. I have to lead my guild as an R3 and thank god I have some loyal members who listen to me, but then there are others that are abandoning the guild. I own a mildly small guild with 4.5M power with people who have 1M power leaving my guild. I don't want to finally regain access to my account to find my guild left with 1M or 2M power. In fact, I have lost access to my account for so long that my new account is more powerful than my main. Before my base got removed, I had also got attacked. Honestly, the fact that I have to right all of this and fill it with issues and no compliments to T4f really shows something, at least that's how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazen66 View Post
    I don't understand why it's taking so long just to get someone their accounts back, I understand the company is small but so is the game. The whole purpose of CS is to help with customer issues, obviously you guys aren't too good at it. A person shouldn't have to contact the company in EVERY possible way and get no feedback in a month.. I could guarantee that any other growing game would have this issue fixed by now. If I am mistaken about the purpose of CS, then maybe Tap4Fun should make a job to get people their accounts back. I see time as something of more value than money. Considering the time I invested in this game, which I'm starting to think was wasted, I should at least have someone helping me or giving me tips as to how to get my account back, rather than telling me my account wasn't deleted or telling me other ways to contact T4F. I know I am not the only person with a problem with this service or with getting their accounts back. I have to lead my guild as an R3 and thank god I have some loyal members who listen to me, but then there are others that are abandoning the guild. I own a mildly small guild with 4.5M power with people who have 1M power leaving my guild. I don't want to finally regain access to my account to find my guild left with 1M or 2M power. In fact, I have lost access to my account for so long that my new account is more powerful than my main. Before my base got removed, I had also got attacked. Honestly, the fact that I have to right all of this and fill it with issues and no compliments to T4f really shows something, at least that's how I feel.
    I fully understand that you feel bad about this. But in order to get an account back, we need sufficient information to verify the account ownership. We hope that you could understand that we cannot give an account easily. If we give an account back without sufficient information, we are totally irresponsible. Please give me your mail address in FB inbox so that we could check in which step of getting your account back takes so long. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    I fully understand that you feel bad about this. But in order to get an account back, we need sufficient information to verify the account ownership. We hope that you could understand that we cannot give an account easily. If we give an account back without sufficient information, we are totally irresponsible. Please give me your mail address in FB inbox so that we could check in which step of getting your account back takes so long. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance!
    I have been verifying that it's my account in every way possible, I sent through FB, customer support and Ingame customer support, I honestly can't imagine what else you need. I respect that you are keeping it safe, so no one can steal other peoples accounts. However, this issue has been going on for a month and not once did you ask for anymore verification than what I sent. When I try to prove it through FB, I get told to send through Ingame customer support, so I do. Honestly, the fact that I sent you a message through the account that I used for my diamond mine should prove to you that its my account

Could someone please tell me what else T4F needs to give me my account back?!? By the looks of it, the fourth most powerful guild in my zone wants war, A guild with no leader can't have war!!

I still have gotten no replies of any sort to any of my emails/messages.

Help same issue
    Please pm me solution

Quote Originally Posted by Rico Frederick View Post
    Help same issue
    Please pm me solution
    I have received your pm and made the reply. Please have a check. Thanks!

Same here, after setting up an alt account moving the aly base next to my first base, i unlocked the diamiod mine by binding to facebook then couldn't log back into my primary account - no matter what.

Some help from the invasion team would be nice....