Thread: offensive players add report player in-game

Angry offensive players add report player in-game

if they coin that's doesn't mean they own the game, that guild ruin the game in zone 29, call our moms by *****, swearing and told us to leave please add report player to make them ban or limit their action, i think it's social game not a swearing and talking bad words...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-21-45-29.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-21-45-10.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	489

Quote Originally Posted by linkino View Post
    if they coin that's doesn't mean they own the game, that guild ruin the game in zone 29, call our moms by *****, swearing and told us to leave please add report player to make them ban or limit their action, i think it's social game not a swearing and talking bad words...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-21-45-29.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-21-45-10.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	489
    Sorry for what you have experienced. I have checked for you and we have dealt with the same issue already. If you meet this issue again or this player has any other inappropriate behaviors again, I kindly suggest you to write to us from customer service in game. This is because we cannot see your pictures clearly here. Thanks!

i have a problem not can entered in game load 100 % and after exit! login matikb

Quote Originally Posted by ’ико€ šƒзя View Post
    i have a problem not can entered in game load 100 % and after exit! login matikb
    Please tell me your device type and system type. We will check for you. Thanks!