Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am not able to sign into my account.

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    If you dont login to a account for a time it will disapear from the map. But it will still be availeble in the search.
    so that means my account isn't banned or anything? If so, how can I get it back??

Quote Originally Posted by Deek View Post
    Any luck on this? I'm having the same issue and error your experiencing.
    I am having no luck on this so far, Derek. CS and the Moderators aren't exactly replying with the important information. The only reply I got was that one from D3vil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazen66 View Post
    I am having no luck on this so far, Derek. CS and the Moderators aren't exactly replying with the important information. The only reply I got was that one from D3vil.
    Hi Mazen66! We have made the reply in FB inbox. Since your account is not bound, we suggested you to contact customer service to get it back. Could you please check the reply in FB inbox? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deek View Post
    Any luck on this? I'm having the same issue and error your experiencing.
    Hi Deek! Considering the security of your account, please contact us through FB inbox? We will help you in a better way. Thanks!

I can't bind my Tap4Fun account with invasion AND I DONT KNOW WHY
    Yours senserialy CALLYDR210

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Mazen66! We have made the reply in FB inbox. Since your account is not bound, we suggested you to contact customer service to get it back. Could you please check the reply in FB inbox? Thanks!
    After reading the FB reply, I went straight to customer support (ingame). I would appreciate if you were to reply to the message as soon as possible as I have been waiting about two weeks to get this issue fixed. Also, thank you for helping me get this issue fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by CALLYDR210 View Post
    I can't bind my Tap4Fun account with invasion AND I DONT KNOW WHY
    Hi CALLYDR210! Is there any error display?

After reading the FB reply, I went straight to customer support (ingame). I would appreciate if you were to reply to the message as soon as possible as I have been waiting about two weeks to get this issue fixed. Also, thank you for helping me get this issue fixed.
    You are welcome. We will try our best to help you as soon as possible.

Is there any information I could provide to make this process easier for you guys?

Is there any information I could provide to make this process easier for you guys?
    Please contact us in FB inbox. We will try to figure out the solution.