Thread: ZONE 9 everyone has been kick from there guild !!!!no more guilds

Angry ZONE 9 everyone has been kick from there guild !!!!no more guilds

Sever 9 Chad crashed yet again but this time no one is in a guild I am the current governor of zone 9 and have also been kick from the monument this is an major crash how long is it expected to be down also I checked other zones and they are still in guilds is they can still access the game it is giving them a grate unfair advantage over everyone in zone 9 as the compensation has been very poor to say the least I can only hope diamonds will also be compensated this time around

From i8cops governor zone 9

Quote Originally Posted by I8cops View Post
    Sever 9 Chad crashed yet again but this time no one is in a guild I am the current governor of zone 9 and have also been kick from the monument this is an major crash how long is it expected to be down also I checked other zones and they are still in guilds is they can still access the game it is giving them a grate unfair advantage over everyone in zone 9 as the compensation has been very poor to say the least I can only hope diamonds will also be compensated this time around

From i8cops governor zone 9
    Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. We have fixed the guild issue in zone 9. Please login game and check it. *Thank you for your understanding and support!