Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update 01-06-2015

Still no luck. Cannot login as Draelfon

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi, Draelfon, we have fixed this problem now, players should be able to log into G+ account. Can you have another try? Thanks for your understanding and support!
    I changed the name of my player from newbie to DraelfonJr then logged out. Re-logged back in and character is DraelfonJr not Draelfon which is and should be the character bound to my mike@bashfoo.Com account.
    I am sending the diagnostic data via email, are you guys getting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Draelfon View Post
    I still cannot log in as Draelfon with my email xxxxx@bashfoo.com
    i recomend you dont post your email on this forum or anywhere on the internet as you will start getting spam mails.
    There are special crawl system that seek out email addresses and then spam them with info.
    Next time send the email address using Private message.

Hope this helps you in the future.

Same issue here but with FB binded accounts :/ can't log into any other account unless I've gone through the whole process of login in anf out of FB and the game.. Super time consuming and off putting please please fix this

Yes it does exactly that so I can't enter the login details of my other accounts will try and get some screen shots for you

I tried emailing support my email address, a screenshot of my in game character, and a description of my HQ level, VIP level.. no response at all. Can I obtain help in rebonding my account? All work by me has been unsuccessful.

Had problems as well but I finally got in but now I'm told that my troops are done and my building is done yet when I go to build or get more troops I can't cause it says that the que is full.

Quote Originally Posted by smileydj View Post
    Had problems as well but I finally got in but now I'm told that my troops are done and my building is done yet when I go to build or get more troops I can't cause it says that the que is full.
    Do you still have this problem buddy?
    Those who hijacked the humanity of the world will get a harsh lesson.

A lot to learn...

[U-E]USA Elite

Zone 14

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    Problem is known and will be fixed soon. Its cause the last update from IOS. Android has not These problems.
    LG DZA
    D Z A -> KSE >Krauts Elite
    Server 6

Parates Semper Pro Justitia - Allzeit bereit für das Recht!

Quote Originally Posted by smileydj View Post
    Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. We have been aware of the problem which occurred on June 6th, around 6:00 PM UTC, and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!