Thread: demon in disguise poem.

Sergeant Major

demon in disguise poem.

They know my job, they know my cause. I work for peace, yet they seek for a way that can not be made. I see the danger, so I do my work. But not even a day and there trying to rip off my face.

I sit in the dark, keeping my smile awake. As they scream in my face and Call me those things. They hammer my city which is ghost of all things. My friends try to protect me but I'm not a burden of worry I preach.

Why can't you let love in. Learn to brake hate. No matter the disagreement come to terms with are ways. Seeker of different paths separate in our beliefs. I did my job as ask. In an effort to save us all from violent waves.

So here I lay with this crushing weight. I will continue to smile as long as I can make. But please let me lay without you cursing way. I'm not a fan of how you speak for it seems to not only disrespect me. But is a lie your using as a demon in disguise.
    Last edited by Roseyfox; 07-13-2015 at 06:06 AM.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Wow. I'm sorry people don't like what you do. But your still good at it.

Yet again, great work!

Sergeant Major
    Thnx you very much.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *