Thread: Lost in the stars. Poem

Sergeant Major

Lost in the stars. Poem

We're do you stand, Can you ever really understand. Left out in the rain, soaked to the bone. Lost in the sky the world watching from outside of my mind.

They look at me like a freak.,Never Leaveing. Just let me be! Inside my head it feels like a fire rages never Leaveing. Why am I so. Can't I be just be like the rest.

Yelling and screaming all in my head. There gazes burning my skin. The is sky wanting in. My soul is cracking. I am trapped inside this life with out a release.

Fuck fuck fuck. Help me out I scream, there no way out they scream at me. This world is death. But life brings the tears that eat at you. They want you. Get me out of here. I hate you I fucking hate you. Get out of my head. Leave me be.

I don't understand myself. I can't control myself.This cage is braking. I don't know if I can hold back. This burning is eating at me. The sickness is taking me. I can't stop the changes inside me.

The world is buring, I am buring. Darkness fills my veins, the world is dieing, However I am living. Open up your eye's, innocence is for the weak. I wish ignorance was my bliss. But yet here I stand ever thinking.

Nothing is as it seems. This is the world that I see. I can't help but to fall through the nightmares. For it seems they are ever lasting, Never ending.

Belive in this humanity. Can I even managed such a thing. I wonder if everthing is just as it is meant to be. Maybe we all are nothing more than a thought in a plane that doesn't really exist.

As my soul burst, it seems all the answer are clearly shown. It was always the same as it was. No philosophy is right, for it all a personal thing. I will live and know that life is beautiful and dark. Ugly and bright. But I will always be glad it happen, in the sky rest my after life amongst the stars.

So as I be young, shall I be old. Shall I always stand strong, Death is just a dream far, yet ever in reach. The warmth is overwhelming, But it not my time. This is hardly even the start of my life.
    Last edited by Roseyfox; 07-14-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Lost in the stars

There are also rumors among the Lost that the means of the Gentrys deaths may be found somewhere within the depths of the Underworld.

Декоративные карты мира и городов на стену

Sergeant Major
    This is why I hate life, you damn spammer. I'm sorry you feel like that devil.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

This is one of those moment that my first wish in the three wishes thread would come in handy. Wish I could do more than offer words.