Thread: Captured Commanders

Captured Commanders

I am sure this has been said before or some way mentioned. My idea is when you captured the enemy commander you should be able to use them for those 3 days you have them in jail. So let's say I captured a commander that was built for resources....while I have that commander it should boost my resources or gathering a % of what the commander would normally do. That way while your holding that commander prisoner he will be useful for you. What does everyone else think?

It would be a useful way for having captured commanders

This would not work think this way if you captured with a level 21 prison 25 commanders who all have talents set in one directions lets say recource production then 25commanders x 450% recource production then this would be 11250% boost this would be insane and would anbalance the game.

the idea is sweet but needs alot of work before it could go live and alot of exploits atm

I agree what your saying.... but there should be more use to capturing a commander instead of just holding him prisoner. Make each commander help you in some way while sitting in prison. Even if it's a small percent but just needs more meaning.

I like the idea but how about instead of taking on the buffs of the capt commander it just adds a boost to the buffs you have on your commander so if you have a lvl 1-20 commander it adds 5% boost and 20-40 a 10% boost and a lvl 41-50 a 15% boost per capt commander what do you think

Perhaps, it would take away the idea that it is still an enemy. But maybe the idea is about sucking the ability of that commander into one of yours. I like your idea, so that it could be an added consequence.
    missouri dallas texas wisconsin st. louis
    http://usawebcash.com
    online cash installment loans
    payday no bank account no credit check

Just like prison in real life .... gotta be able to use the commanders we capture to some use because you only have them for 3 days. I am sure there is something the commanders could do for someone that captures them. I like where ninja was taking it.