Thread: Idea For Camps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Idea For Camps

Why don't we have the camps used as actual camps. What I mean is when I send troops out to be placed into a camp somewhere why can't we make it where you can send those troops on a March for resources or to occupy? kinda like a mini base but restrict it to only carry so many troops and you can only have so many camps out at one time. The way I see it working and helping as example.... Say I send the limited amount of troops out into a camp and then I teleaport somewhere. Instead of forcing all my troops from that camp to go all the way where my main base is at they can be used to still gather resources or to occupy for me and go back to the camp. What does everyone think about that? Trying to use the encampment idea and make it more worthy to use and have.

Sounds interesting, but needs a bit more tweaking as i see alot of problems atm.

And camps are realy great i use them for stradegy advandages.

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    Sounds interesting, but needs a bit more tweaking as i see alot of problems atm.

And camps are realy great i use them for stradegy advandages.
    What problems do you think could happen or come from this?

first as you havent explained in detail about your idea then.
    1. Set up camp and farm recources there. I could farm up to 10,000,000 food and then bring it back home.
    ----problems
    what happens if a camp is destroyed do i loose the rss or do they get shiped home. As the attacker cant fit all those in a singel attack or rallie or does the attacker get the items?
    2. Set up a camp and farm for titels.
    ----problems
    what happens to a camp if all units are destroyed when i send them out from a camp to a tile and some one attacks the tile?

This is just a bit that came in mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a better solution would be that we could build outpost.
    HQ 5 - 1 outpost
    HQ 10 - 2 outpost
    HQ 20 - 3 outpost
    HQ 21 - 4 outpost

The 1 outpost needs 100,000 rss from each category
    The 2 outpost needs 500,000 rss from each category
    The 3 outpost needs 1,000,000 rss from each category
    The 4 outpost needs 10,000,000 rss from each category

how does the outpost work?
    the traveling time between outpost and your HQ is 200% faster
    outpost can store recources
    outpost can have base defence units same amount as your HQ > Defence center (needs to be build localy)
    outpost can be reinforced by you or your guild members. (if reinforced by your guildmembers those units cant be used to accure tiles or recources)
    you can trade recources from your outpost
    you can send out recource collection from your outpost (only if you have sent a plane there with reinforces)
    you can send out troops to accuire terretory (only if you have sent a plane there with reinforces)
    If a outpost is attacked and no troops left the outpost will be destroyed.
    if a outpost is destoryed the number of recources that could not be salvaged will be destroyed.

this is just one thing that came in mind
    Last edited by D3vil5ro53; 07-15-2015 at 07:14 AM.