Thread: Help!!! Login Stops at 78% and App Shuts Down!!

Help!!! Login Stops at 78% and App Shuts Down!!

Are there issues with the Servers again.. Tried logging back in from 2 devices and once again the app is getting to 78% and then shutting down..

Before I delete 12 accts please let me know if this is another Server Issue!! Have camps need to set, and have spent $$ on accts wth..

Now it Shutsdown at 76%.. If there is Maint for servers that effect Houston TX please just say so..!!

Resolved had to delete the App and Reinstall.. ugh have to add back all my accts.. what happened??

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Rader View Post
    Resolved had to delete the App and Reinstall.. ugh have to add back all my accts.. what happened??
    Hi Nathan! For your login issue, it is mainly caused by unstable connectivity of internet. We kindly suggest you to switch your network to have a try. For your account issue, this is because you have deleted the game. Therefore your account information was deleted too. Please try to log in with your account information. If you cannot get on your account, please tell us which step goes wrong. Thanks!