Thread: More guild functions and chat optimalisation

More guild functions and chat optimalisation

I've got a lot of alliances in my guild and I've thought about how it could be when there was a feature that could make diplomacy between guilds easier (sending ally request that other guild can accept/decline via guild management and make scout/attacking disabled between the allied guilds) and a sister guild feature that disables attacking and scouting between the sistered guilds and give an ability to join both guilds rallies/defenses.
    I also have some chat problems. The chat crashes the game when someone sends me a message or when another notification comes to me. It's very annoying. Fix it please!

Its been a while yall ever gonna bring back guild events solo events suck better see improvments or games getting deleted!!!!#

I have a similar issue where the keyboard constantly disappears. Makes communication difficult. Game also crashes shortly after that.

i agree on the diplomacy system, but if you people have issues with in the game i don't think they are going to look for bugs and glitches on this part of the forums

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/fo...blems-amp-Bugs
    if you have a issue go and see this part of the forum they sort out that kind of thing
    am a furry i don't care what you really say about me