Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus 5 crash after update

Nexus 5 crash after update

Hi!
    After the last update the game won't launch. It opens for a half of second and then close immediately, showing that the app was closed.
    I have a Nexus 5, marshmallow.
    I tried arledy to uninstall, clean cache and reinstall it, but it didn't work.
    What can I do?
    Last edited by Martinocom; 11-13-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinocom View Post
    Hi!
    After the last update the game won't launch. It opens for a half of second and then close immediately, showing that the app was closed.
    I have a Nexus 5, marshmallow.
    I tried arledy to uninstall, clean cache and reinstall it, but it didn't work.
    What can I do?
    Hi guys! There is no update recently. Could you please tell us how do you update our game? Thanks!

I received today a notify from Google play that new version of invasion (the 1.26.4) is available. I went to Google play store and press "update all" since I had more than one update to do.

Had exact thing worked till I updated new version from playstore

Google nexus 6

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Wayne Pence View Post
    Had exact thing worked till I updated new version from playstore
    same thing has happened on mine goes of as soon as you click invasion saying invasion is not working and that's it

And PvP soon how can we get on to protect our base and troops I have 226k sat there with PvP in 8.5 hours time time they sort this out I will have 0 troops

Is any body from tap4fun actually here to help or not

Will tap4fun refund or replace all our lost troops and RSS if we can't get on before PvP