Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help...my main acc stuck with tutorial...

Help...my main acc stuck with tutorial...

Hai my main account zone 51 and I log into my another character on zone 59 stuck at hq 2 reclain rewards there .it keep auto quit game when I click inside the rewards....I cant click other button.... Help me pls

Officer invasion I will pass my account let you fixed pls...

Zone 51
    King Chicken
    Problem=when switch character to 3rd character on zone 59I stuck at tutorial which at hq2 and claim rewards .I click the rewards it keep auto quit game I cant click other thing.I dunno how to put screenshot here I can pass my acc ,pls help me handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayeon Ray View Post
    Zone 51
    King Chicken
    Problem=when switch character to 3rd character on zone 59I stuck at tutorial which at hq2 and claim rewards .I click the rewards it keep auto quit game I cant click other thing.I dunno how to put screenshot here I can pass my acc ,pls help me handle.
    Hi Krayeon! Please don't worry. We have checked for you but we don't find the same issue. Could you please post a small video about your issue?

Do you have line or wechat or something I can post to you I dunno how to post at here or I can post at Facebook invasion?

Do you have line or wechat or something I can post to you I dunno how to post at here or I can post at Facebook invasion?
    Please PM us your information or post the link of your video or insert your video here. Thanks!

Google play account, now stuck on zone 59 bloodymafia. Krayeon93@gmail.com my invasion account Id ,problem not my phone problem already different guy from different countries help me open also same situation.
    It keep stuck at the picture I share the link....

Google play account, now stuck on zone 59 bloodymafia. Krayeon93@gmail.com my invasion account Id ,problem not my phone problem already different guy from different countries help me open also same situation.
    It keep stuck at the picture I share the link....
    What is your device type and system type?

Meanwhile we are now investigating your issue. We will try our best to deal with it ASAP.