Thread: Switching zones

Lightbulb Switching zones

I think we need a new update to where we can purchase a teleport to move zones, members would be more interested in the game if we could move zones after lvl 5 headquarters, honestly I think VIP members should be able to purchase a teleport to move zones for so many diamonds, this would make the game more interesting in my opinion this would cause people to wanna become a VIP, being stuck in one zone causes members to get bored, consider updating this in the game thanks

Well it would be nice but the fact that new zones open as more new players join it would be difficult as higher hq guys would switch zones and crush them and take over zone before the new guys had a chance

If you were in zone 15 you would want one I agree with him but maybe a 1million power limit to switch so if your over a million you can't switch

How about big players can't port to zones newer than 2 weeks.

Zone Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery Byrd View Post
    I think we need a new update to where we can purchase a teleport to move zones, members would be more interested in the game if we could move zones after lvl 5 headquarters, honestly I think VIP members should be able to purchase a teleport to move zones for so many diamonds, this would make the game more interesting in my opinion this would cause people to wanna become a VIP, being stuck in one zone causes members to get bored, consider updating this in the game thanks
    I think we should have zone transfers, currently the system allows for you to accept other players from other zones so why not the base. I also agree that teleporting into new zones is unfair to the new players so set a limit of about 30 days or more before a zone becomes available for outside zone transfers.
    The experience that an established player can bring to newer guilds will help people enjoy the game faster instead of stumbling around trying to figure things out, or allow an experienced player to come into a zone just disable the ability to fight for 30 days etc...

But again we have invested time and money into this game we should not have to lose our investment because we want to move.

I strongly agree with this .... being able to transfer should be an option even if you have to have VIP or an amount of diamonds to do so. Using the excuse of big players killing off a zone does not matter because I have watched a new zone start up and all it took was someone that wanted to spend money became that strong player to destroy everyone trying to grow or learn the game.... I do however like the idea of putting restrictions for new zones so ppl from older zones can only port to other zones that exceed the time limit before you can port in or out of the zone.

People that spend alot of money on the game kill it for new gamers or even regular players that don't pay all the time or even at all. So giving them the chance to leave the zone and go to another is kinda of a fresh start for them to enjoy the game more or even having a better chance of lasting longer then being stuck in a zone where they are surrounded by money players and they will never have a chance.