Thread: Warrant/Cuff Gifting

Question Warrant/Cuff Gifting

I think you should adjust the gifting page so that warrants and cuffs can be gifted in larger quantities. It takes forever to gift or receive these one at a time. Why not offer the choice of 1/10/100/1000 or allow the user to enter the number they would like to gift.

This also would ease the strain on the 200 gift maximum storage.

I would like to give this thread life again.

I agree that in the gift giving option, there should be the option for higher counts. Even if you don't give the bulk discount, it would save players a lot of time and hassle of having to gift individually each one.

In my guild, as players reach the time to upgrade these buildings, we all pitch in and gift to one another. Please make it easier and better for us to help our guild mates.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by sam myers View Post
    i think you should adjust the gifting page so that warrants and cuffs can be gifted in larger quantities. It takes forever to gift or receive these one at a time. Why not offer the choice of 1/10/100/1000 or allow the user to enter the number they would like to gift.

This also would ease the strain on the 200 gift maximum storage.
    totally agreed... Please add this feature t4f

Yes, this definitely needs to be added, my guild resently reached the point of needing level 21 of these buildings and gifting them is a absolute nightmare
    Last edited by John Jameson; 03-27-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Hi guys. We have received many feedbacks about it. As you could notice that resources items could be used in larger quantities, we are indeed making optimization. We will keep working. Please give us some time.