Thread: Spam from newbie ads

Spam from newbie ads

We the players of invasion modern empire have had enough of the scam from gamebuynow. com repeated spam in chat emails and comments board . now it's time this ends like and share and repost to help stop this annoyance

Please report this player to the customer support team, or any moderator on your server (If you know the moderator). Another option is to click on the players message in chat and use the report feature.

Here is an example that I just got from a player
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1451002786796.jpg  

Sergeant

Not smart

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Please report this player to the customer support team, or any moderator on your server (If you know the moderator). Another option is to click on the players message in chat and use the report feature.
    Hello sir,

I dont think its smart or usefull to report. And i will give you some reasons why i think that its not smart. Its finally your opinion which i wont try to damage. But maybe i can let you think about it. Number 2 is about the ban

1. Its a bot, its not a person. So it can go on for minutes, hours or days without stopping.

2. Banning it is not smart because you can make a new account, you must think now: Then why not IP ban?!? Well....actually most bots dont have an I.P. Its just a "software" which is in little slides spread over many computers. This is not all bots. Some do have a IP. So you cant ban the IP of the spread out bots because they dont have it. I dont think its usefull then because there are many bots waiting though. You can visit websites and just purchase as much as you want.

If you wonder how i know: My brother works at the Dutch police for HighTech. They trace black hacker on the internet.

I hope you found it usefull.

-GreetZ