Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Can't log in

I have exactly same problem ....great upgrade this has been .......seems every upgrade there is a problem ......u would think the money these are making from us ...would have it under control

same thing off and on.. All they posted and not at top of Bug report site is this and they don't even have a direct link to Announcements stupid thing is burried:

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...ue-Explanation
    Last edited by Nathan Rader; 12-21-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsaavedra View Post
    We better get diamonds for this. I can't protect the monument nor get points for events
    I'm sure that monument shield will also be extended so that no governments are not falsely overthrown.

Guys, calm down. The servers are down, read the announcements to hear it from the devs but it should be obvious that the game isn't working. Yes, it sucks not being able to log on when we're all obsessed with constantly checking this game but everyone is in the same boat. Are you really going to quit playing Invasion because it's broken for less than one day? Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoenergy View Post
    Guys, calm down. The servers are down, read the announcements to hear it from the devs but it should be obvious that the game isn't working. Yes, it sucks not being able to log on when we're all obsessed with constantly checking this game but everyone is in the same boat. Are you really going to quit playing Invasion because it's broken for less than one day? Doubtful.
    thanks mojo I agree I see the same threats every time that they'll quit the game. But your games won't suffer from a day off

Quote Originally Posted by mojoenergy View Post

Soon, the "less than one day" part of this statement won't be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Blunt View Post
    Soon, the "less than one day" part of this statement won't be accurate.
    LOL, I can't believe it

This is bad.. I can't log in and worried about my headquarters... I hope I'm not zeroed by another guild
    Our my rss taken away

They always give us tons of free crap after a problem like this. Again, I agree it sucks but they will fix it or rollback the disaster of an update.

This was posted an hour ago:

Exclamation Server Maintenance Notice
    Commanders,

In order to solve the server lag problem, the server is now under emergency maintenance. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience! We will complete the maintenance as soon as possible and compensate all the commanders after the maintenance.

Thank you for your support and understanding!

Invasion High Command

I can't login either, I'm only getting to 74%. Please help