Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Login Issues for iPhone and Android!

I am able to log on now... Everyone's bases are shielded until you log on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Chessie View Post
    I am able to log on now... Everyone's bases are shielded until you log on.

Have the same issue and still can't log in ..

Can't login what the hell is going on....

Its keep saying " Sorry, this function is temporarily closed. Please try again later "

I have been trying to log into the game since 6:00 am now it is almost 1:00pm and still can't log in. What seems to be the problem? The maintenance was supposed to be finished at 10:00am. Game goes to about 78% and just locks up and pops up screen for Facebook fan page and forum. This is starting to PISS ME off. I want to play the game!!!!!!

If people get zeroed due to this there will probably be lawsuits this time for people to recoup lost money. Why do you always perform these the same day a pvp is scheduled (at least in our zone)! You need to start using more common sense with these updates or people are just gonna leave your games!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rogozinski View Post
    If people get zeroed due to this there will probably be lawsuits this time for people to recoup lost money. Why do you always perform these the same day a pvp is scheduled (at least in our zone)! You need to start using more common sense with these updates or people are just gonna leave your games!
    A class action lawsuit could happen. Somewhat easy to prove damages, especially since money invested could be lost due to tap4fun incompetence.

Ich kann mich immer noch nicht einloggen 74% dann ist ende...was soll das....das update sollte von 6:00uhr bis 10:00uhr dauern....Mittlerweile ist es 19:15uhr 😈😈😈

Hello commanders! Due to a system malfunction, players encountered the server lag issue after the 1.27.2 update, causing series login problems. Our devs team is now trying to identify the issue asap, and we put a 24 hr bubble on Monday, 21 December 2015, 18:30:00 UTC for all players, please try to avoid any possible actions that may cause bubble pop if you can get in by chance. We will post compensation in game as soon as we fix this issue. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused by this. Thanks for your understanding!