Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server timeout

my guy lost his account with 4.5 mil power and he was lvl 6 vip

when he logged in today t4f give him newbie account for them it's better to return real accounts to people

So Im not the only one having problem entering the game?? I havent been able to get in since i logged off last night

Quote Originally Posted by Amar Hajdarevi‡ View Post
    my guy lost his account with 4.5 mil power and he was lvl 6 vip

when he logged in today t4f give him newbie account for them it's better to return real accounts to people
    Your account won't be deleted or anything, this is a popular occurrence in past updates that when you first get back on you are on a brand new account instead of your normal one, just use the login details for that account to login again.

This usually occurs when you haven't binded your account to an email or facebook, it's hard to get your account back yourself if its not binded and usually you will have to contact Tap4Fun through line, facebook or emails.

En cuanto tiempo se restablece el servicio ?

are they giving away free diamonds in here???

It would be nice though if they would keep us all updated with progress or estimated time of reboot.

Getting fed up of waiting over 14 hrs and still timeouts , wish they were this slow taking my money !!!! This better be good compensation as my base is probably zerod

i have suggestion, why dont you t4f return all money base on vip level.. im sure every player happy and we will find another game to play..lolm

Quando tempo para voltar, estou a mais de 12 horas sem conseguir ligar, aguardo repostas???

Come on I want compensation for waiting all day