Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update release unreliable Login: Poor Performance of update

No me puedo conectar. Se queda estancado en el 74%
    E reinstalado el juego y nada. Se queda siempre ahi

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Rader View Post
    Yea the last attempt at a release at least you could login... Heck was just going to set my guys up to gather cant even do that so losing time to get the mils in rss I need.

Sad they monitor Facebook more than their direct forum.

Anyone playing that other that Schwarzenegger did the commercial for?

May be time to start taking my money to Mobile strike..
    That's a good point Nathan. We should get guild compensation for the rss we've lost... If we lose our mines before they're emptied we should get the 100k guild coins to replace the mine.

Ok.. Well Even if they did not post an update to Bugs as that would make sense Just saw they have now posted and announcement:

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...ue-Explanation

Pretty much no idea when it will be fixed per region / country or other

Yes they are fixing, but I'm not sure they'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Rader View Post
    Ok.. Well Even if they did not post an update to Bugs as that would make sense Just saw they have now posted and announcement:

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...ue-Explanation

Pretty much no idea when it will be fixed per region / country or other
    This is crazy. I wonder how many people have simply deleted the app by now? I'm just about there. I have some money in it, but not that much yet. Seems like I should spend it on a more reliable game developers.

I haven't been able to log in all day, I have plenty of money in the game, they better fix soon, PvP coming up, and can't monitor resources, I will really be upset, if it starts working, only to find out both bases have been zeroed when I couldn't even Login

You have to understand these things happen sometimes. You don't have to worry about being zero'd or anything. Any issues revolving around that will be fixed. The servers will be up as soon as possible for everyone to begin playing again.

Anyone else noticed there are no complaints coming from Asian Guilds?

Due to a system malfunction, players encountered the server lag issue after the 1.27.2 update, causing series login problems. Our devs team is now trying to identify the issue asap, and we put a 24 hr bubble on Monday, 21 December 2015, 18:30:00 UTC for all players, please try to avoid any possible actions that may cause bubble pop if you can get in by chance. We will post compensation in game as soon as we fix this issue. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused by this. Thanks for your understanding!