Thread: ZvZ

Talking ZvZ

I like how in ZvZ you can move across zones to fight others. However, I think that there should be an item a player can use to stay in another zone. What if you like the new zone better than the one you're in and want to change allegiances because you want to be awesome and fight like they do?

I agree I think you should be able to buy a zone teleport understanding it will be alot but will make you able to jump zone and stay if you like

Are yall insane? Then EOD descends from zone 1 to kill everyone... think about it? You got it? Slap yourself

Now I somewhat like this idea. I'm usually against all the ideas of people wanting to teleport to other zones. But on the other hand, during ZvZ the fight between zones are usually somewhat even in the power the players have. This ensures that the battle between zones can be somewhat even.

Although there could be a problem with this idea, what if a good amount of people would like to switch to this zone? I mean a ton of high powered players. Wouldn't that leave their original home at a large loss? It's just a small thought about this idea. But overall I do like the idea.

Not a good idea some zones don't even have zvz yet leaving them at a disadvantage you could naked an elite zone for some of the higher players or an all out battle like you have in g.o.w if that's what people want

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Weber View Post
    Not a good idea some zones don't even have zvz yet leaving them at a disadvantage you could naked an elite zone for some of the higher players or an all out battle like you have in g.o.w if that's what people want
    All zones have zvz now. And it wouldn't leave anyone at a disadvantage. @Zach if It does leave the other zone more dead then it's the government's fault for not making it a fun zone. It would just make it a better part of the game and the game better overall ��