Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iOS repeated failed login

Exclamation iOS repeated failed login

Please fix I am not sure if you have been properly notified but there is a problem with IOS devices logins.

I rest assured that the technical team will fix it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	631

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
    Please fix I am not sure if you have been properly notified but there is a problem with IOS devices logins.

I rest assured that the technical team will fix it?

Thank you.

I'm having the same problem too

Fix this problem quick you idiots

It Christmas got collage intern on it. Will be fixed. Well kinda soon maybe

I had to update my game from the App Store to get the Christmas UI.

However the game is still down.. for how long I do not know.

Useless! Hardly any access all day! Why do I bother paying for this game?

its been over 14 hours now and invasion is still stuck on the loading screen at 74 % what are you doing with all the money me and other players are spending on your game T4F ? obviously not paying your techs because they have either took a vacation on my cash or a really long coffie break. I can see telling ppl to shove off if they have not spent money on your game but I have spent over $300 as has a lot of my guild and many other players!!!!

Having the same issue stopped at 74% says server time out. Spent way to much money and time on this game and would have to hate giving t4f a bad review but u guys are pushing it.

havent been able to log in all day

Yea same here and it's pissing me off. And on top of that they need to keep us better updated on the situation.