Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant login.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Goldsmith View Post
    Hope they get problems fixed and servers are offline or timing out for everyone. I can see many getting attacked and zeroed today.
    They have put a 24 hour shield on all players a couple of hours back.

hello tap4fun. very bad upgrade version !!! im cannot log in every time !!! go repair for this trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Sindu Bangun Prasojo View Post
    hello tap4fun. very bad upgrade version !!! im cannot log in every time !!! go repair for this trouble
    You should be able to log in now. They are currently working on fixing the issue with the server lagging.

I haven't been able to all day help

0154utc
    Been trying all day to login in on my android device without success
    Managed to login once on my iphone as newbie but cannot access my Gmail bound account on that device
    If tap can't fix this soon then they should roll back to a version that works on all platforms

This game is terrible now too many bugs and issues someone involved as a good idea but the technical and web developers need sacking and replacing, I don't think there is a day that goes by without problems of some sort just look at all the compensation that's given out... Close it down get it right not half bodged up and reopen because your reputation is taking a hammering at the moment and I should imagine gamers are leaving in there droves and playing better more stable online war games which are plentiful