Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $$$ Amount of money payed compared to items that are received is incomprehensible

Lightbulb $$$ Amount of money payed compared to items that are received is incomprehensible

I am well aware of those who buy diamonds and items with real-world money, and that is fine but I consider it out right stealing by T4F, by charging such prices to its players for in game items that should realistically be cheaper. Consider the Strategic package that was priced at 9.99 you get around 1540 diamonds and another 1200 and you get a few speed ups and a random teleport. An unknowing player may state that this is a fair price for these items. But take in to account that doing a rebel event to lvl 51 grants you 2000 diamonds guaranteed and that's if you don't acquire any from killer prizes, finder prizes, or participation prizes. Yet they want to charge 9.99 for a few hundred more and items of lesser value.

The point I wish to make is that tap4joy, and it's associates need to charge fairer prices for (in-game items that cause no profit lost to them) you have every reason to lower prices, or add to the items that you get from these so called "deals"

Here are 3 reasons.
    Reason 1. If you offer better prices and more items more people will buy them because it will be worth it to.
    Reason 2. You lose no real profit by adding fictional items to a database. Because these items are only code that doesn't cost money.

Reason 3. Because you own it to all of us out there who enjoy this game and wish to contribute to T4F, and its associates.

Thank you for your time and please take this in to consideration.

In my opinion, I do understand their idea behind it. The point of buying diamonds is just for people who want an easier way for receiving diamonds. Of course with this option they also have to have a option for other players, rebels for example. Also consider it does take a somewhat high leveled player to reach it to level 51 to receive that reward. Not to mention players who want the 4000 diamonds from making it to level 100.

I do think the price of diamonds should be a bit lower in my opinion. Compared to what you can receive from events, I think you should be able to purchase more for a cheaper price. On the other hand, the perk of buying diamonds is the VIP level and the perks you receive from the VIP levels.

Thank you for the feed back I do understand the idea of the vip but to obtain the highest lvl it's something of 24,000,000 diamonds which is an insane Amount.

Also following the post of the admin about,invasion that is why we have guilds to help each other out and to grow together in a sense because as a former low-leveled player I was able to achieve lvl 51 with the help of fellow guild members, via the rally system.

Oh I know. The highest VIP level takes so many diamonds. Something that I will never be obtaining.

Also, I guess not all players have a chance to join a guild where they will have help to reach that high of a level.
    Last edited by Zach; 12-22-2015 at 02:22 AM.

To be honest, this game has more than just a few ways of obtaining diamonds.. I've never played a Free-to-Play game, that has allowed the free players such room to grow with free premium stuff, aka. Diamonds.... The VIP is just a way to gift items as far as I'm concerned.. Plus the devs give out really great items when they are working on the game and it causes any issues with the game play.. Awesome set of devs working on this game.. So I feel the price of the Diamond packs is at a reasonable price point.. Plus the devs have always been super fast in responding to any issues I've had with the game, and so the cost of the diamond packs, also go towards that great customer care, not just for the in game content.. At least this is how I see things.. If not for the requirement to be VIP to be able to gift items, I'd give this game a full 10 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    To be honest, this game has more than just a few ways of obtaining diamonds.. I've never played a Free-to-Play game, that has allowed the free players such room to grow with free premium stuff, aka. Diamonds.... The VIP is just a way to gift items as far as I'm concerned.. Plus the devs give out really great items when they are working on the game and it causes any issues with the game play.. Awesome set of devs working on this game.. So I feel the price of the Diamond packs is at a reasonable price point.. Plus the devs have always been super fast in responding to any issues I've had with the game, and so the cost of the diamond packs, also go towards that great customer care, not just for the in game content.. At least this is how I see things.. If not for the requirement to be VIP to be able to gift items, I'd give this game a full 10 out of 10.
    I completely agree. If you're willing to put in the work during events Invasion hosts, you can rack up a lot of diamonds. The ability to purchase diamonds is for that player who wants more. However, I think the price is a bit high for the amount of diamonds you receive (ignoring the monthly subscription) but as I said, it is for the player who wants more.

As for the VIP levels, I find them to be more than just having the ability to give gifts. There are some really great abilities you can have such as the instant receive guild and daily missions. As the level gets higher, there are some amazing perks.

I don't see how this is a problem at the end of the day the game is free to play they have to pay to host servers and pay the employees etc. You don't have to buy anything I've played for about 4 months now and i'm at hq 16 with all t3 all i spent is 60 pence and now im on level with most players in the server and i joint a already built up server. you don't need money to be strong you just need to get in a active guild and work together. Like phillip has said they give you so much free stuff from doing events most of the time you can complete a gain power even by using speed ups and get the same amount back from the last prize.

I agree this is By Far the easiest game to play for free... And don't tell tap that because I don't want them to change it lol

Thumbs up Pay or leave - new strategy of T4F

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    I agree this is By Far the easiest game to play for free... And don't tell tap that because I don't want them to change it lol
    Times changed. Theres no ways to play it without spending tons of money. T4F has cut all options of gifting, so without spending - you will always be outside, assuming existence of players with Billions power around.

Game balance has changed to "pay to play" players direction.

If you don't pay - your no-one.

And old zones' packs are shit comparing to new zones' ones. Pure pyramid. T4F, once you won't have new players come and you will die because of your greed.