Thread: Account/Zone Transfer

Account/Zone Transfer

I think there should be an option or at least a way to transfer through t4f to another zone !! So that friends can play together, or just to switch things up a bit. Heck you could even charge a fee, say 10.00 for the time it takes customer service to do the zone transfer. If you don't make this an option soon. You will no longer recieve any money from me . It is rediculous that this isn't already possible if nothing else for a fee ?? Lunitik zone 65

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Egner View Post
    I think there should be an option or at least a way to transfer through t4f to another zone !! So that friends can play together, or just to switch things up a bit. Heck you could even charge a fee, say 10.00 for the time it takes customer service to do the zone transfer. If you don't make this an option soon. You will no longer recieve any money from me . It is rediculous that this isn't already possible if nothing else for a fee ?? Lunitik zone 65
    That's just gonna make the game unfair. Think about a 260mil guy from zone 1 jumping to zone 107 ��

Quote Originally Posted by Steven McLaren Alexander View Post
    That's just gonna make the game unfair. Think about a 260mil guy from zone 1 jumping to zone 107 ��
    i know what you mean mate it would be annoying if people like that was jumping zone to zone
    am a furry i don't care what you really say about me

Quote Originally Posted by JamesToDay View Post
    i know what you mean mate it would be annoying if people like that was jumping zone to zone
    True but anytime a new zone opens up there are spenders I mean there was a zone open for 1 day and someome was already 15 million power. It is always gonna be unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Steven McLaren Alexander View Post
    Well in the first place, players with that high of a level obviously cannot be jumping from zone to zone. And even during ZVZ the developers try to match zones that would have a somewhat fair fight with each other.

Right now you can jump with HQ5 or lower for free.

HQ 9 or lower charge 25k diamonds

HQ 14 or lower charge 50k diamonds

HQ 20 or lower 200k diamonds

HQ21 1 million diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kolon View Post
    Right now you can jump with HQ5 or lower for free.

HQ 9 or lower charge 25k diamonds

HQ 14 or lower charge 50k diamonds

HQ 20 or lower 200k diamonds

HQ21 1 million diamonds
    Don't you think that would take paying to win a little too far? I mean I can handle people spending tons of diamonds to become a really high level. But if they were to transfer from like zone 1 to a brand new one then whats the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Don't you think that would take paying to win a little too far? I mean I can handle people spending tons of diamonds to become a really high level. But if they were to transfer from like zone 1 to a brand new one then whats the point?
    Going off of that if you were a really big player going to a brand new zone over and over. Heaven forbid we get a hacker that just constantly is getting diamonds and destroying new zones, killing off new players before they even get into the game, and chasing off older players who want to start over? No... not a good idea. Maybe if they limited it to moving around your state that would be ok because then there wouldn't be so much of a power discrepancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    Going off of that if you were a really big player going to a brand new zone over and over. Heaven forbid we get a hacker that just constantly is getting diamonds and destroying new zones, killing off new players before they even get into the game, and chasing off older players who want to start over? No... not a good idea. Maybe if they limited it to moving around your state that would be ok because then there wouldn't be so much of a power discrepancy.
    Even with players just transferring zones in their state would be a bit much in my opinion. The amount players spend vary from zone to zone. For example zone 10's top guild is at 5 billion power. On the other hand zone 16 is at 2.7 billion. That is a very large difference between their power, and having players transfer from zone to zone in their state would still be pretty overpowered.