Thread: Dark Forces Awaken Prizes

Dark Forces Awaken Prizes

Dark Forces Awaken prizes yet to come ?

z56, [Br0]Haymac

Quote Originally Posted by Haymac View Post
    Dark Forces Awaken prizes yet to come ?

z56, [Br0]Haymac
    Hello! Did you finish killing the Dark Forces? What prizes are you talking to? Please give us more information. Thanks!

event has been completed. I looked 7th in the rankings.
    ranking award has not yet come.

im waiting. no solution !!!!!

Please help me. ASAP !

Does that would disgrace?

Sergeant
    Hey man,

You have to realise that Invasion is just a small company with just a few members. Their not like google or apple with thousands of workers. In a smaller group you have to work harder. They work on issues, bugs and problems. And i really respect them that they know how to let events fit in. I just want to tell you to be patient. Early or late....if you are registerd in the system you will recieve the beautifull prize. Just....wait.

Have a nice day, commander.

-GreetZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Hey man,

You have to realise that Invasion is just a small company with just a few members. Their not like google or apple with thousands of workers. In a smaller group you have to work harder. They work on issues, bugs and problems. And i really respect them that they know how to let events fit in. I just want to tell you to be patient. Early or late....if you are registerd in the system you will recieve the beautifull prize. Just....wait.

Have a nice day, commander.

-GreetZ
    Hello Ginio! Thank you so much for helping us!

Quote Originally Posted by Haymac View Post
    event has been completed. I looked 7th in the rankings.
    ranking award has not yet come.
    Sorry for the delay of reply. As for your issue, you'd better contact CS in game. Please go to More-Customer Service to contact us. We kindly suggest you to provide sufficient information, such as the UTC time when you met this issue. We will check for you. Thanks!