Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first game you played?

Best game that i had played yet is plague inc.

My first game Galaxian back in the 80's

Mein erstes Spiel

Mein erstes Spiel war damals Tennis, mit drei strichen zwei die man bewegen konnte und ein strich als Netz dazu noch ein viereckiger Punkt als Ball.

I've always been a commander, a glorious commander! Since my youth I've been a commander on Dune 2, Red Alert 2, Command & Conque. I also played Duke Nukem 3D and Unreal Tournament. Those were my first games.

My first game was Hay day ... But when I began to play invasion. Forget the game Hay Day lol My poors animales died lmao

Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by 卡卡西 View Post
    Maybe you were a hero before, or a plant, or a stickman ... your gaming type defines your identity, at this moment you are a Commander, a glorious Commander. Commander, do you still remember your first game? Head to the forum and make yourself heard for the chance to get ample Rewards.

Activity Rewards: After the Event, we will randomly select 20 Commanders and distribute 1500 diamonds worth of Item Rewards to them.

Activity Time: 31/12/2015 10:00 -- 04/01/2016 10:00 (UTC)
    Simply put, Best online game ever!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 2 days after the event ending.

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

Attachment 685
    Love this game!!!