Thread: Weird

Sergeant

Post Weird

Hey guys,

I just found it abit werid that if you scout someone, the information doesnt give you the possiblity to go to the enemy location. It gives you a possiblity to your base. Which is pretty werid because i mean...i dont scout someone to know where my base is... . It doesnt even let you to press the buttom to the enemy base. Most time i have to mark it or put in the coordinates. It's not very annoying but it takes time and sometimes you dont have the time.

Tell me what you guys think.
    Wish you all a great day!

-GreetZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-01-02_15.24.01.jpg   2016-01-02_15.25.04.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Hey guys,

I just found it abit werid that if you scout someone, the information doesnt give you the possiblity to go to the enemy location. It gives you a possiblity to your base. Which is pretty werid because i mean...i dont scout someone to know where my base is... . It doesnt even let you to press the buttom to the enemy base. Most time i have to mark it or put in the coordinates. It's not very annoying but it takes time and sometimes you dont have the time.

Tell me what you guys think.
    Wish you all a great day!

-GreetZ
    Yes I noticed this a couple months ago. It is odd that pressing the location button only takes you back to your base ��

It's been doing that since one of the updates months ago. ...

We'll have to deal with it I guess :P
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by WORMIXgopgkg View Post
    97% of people will not believe! It is interesting 100% do not trust? http://o.5g7.ru/
    Check and say that I was wrong!!!
    Hey sir,

I do not like this thread, i didnt press the link and im not planning to do it tho.
    Please delete your thread, also because it has nothing to do with the Discussion.

Thank you and have a nice day!

-GreetZ