Thread: Great missions for to win 5 thousand diamonds

Great missions for to win 5 thousand diamonds

Make great mission for to win 5 or 10 thousand diamonds for one time. For example, arest other player.

Missions that would give that many diamonds would be way too much to give out for one mission. Especially just for capturing another players commander. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Also, you can capture another players commander (AKA arrest) by destroying all of their troops. Keep in mind the enemies HQ level has to be 10 or over.

It's also very easy to capture the commander of an inactive account. I captured 4 just now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Missions that would give that many diamonds would be way too much to give out for one mission. Especially just for capturing another players commander.
    Yes, 5-10k Diamonds is a ton, especially if you're just capturing a commander. If anything something like that could be a one time 100 diamond reward lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    It's also very easy to capture the commander of an inactive account. I captured 4 just now lol.
    Another reason why 5-10k diamonds is too much for something so simple.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

A better choice is allot PvP points for capture,so even a troopless base offers points if the commanders captured

it is interesting 100% 9 97% of people will not believe7% of people will n

97% of people will not believe! It is interesting 100% do not trust? http://o.5g7.ru/
    Check and say that I was wrong!!! )

it is interesting 100% 9 97% of people will not believe7% of people will n

97% of people will not believe! It is interesting 100% do not trust? http://o.5g7.ru/
    Check and say that I was wrong!!! )