Thread: Zone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sergeant

Thumbs up Zone

Hey guys,

I dont really like the idea that you cant change from zones when your HeadQuarter reachs lvl 6. It's terrible. Because when i started the game, i didnt even know what a zone was. So i just followed the tutorials and when you grow good, you will finally pass HQ 5. Thats actually the time you get in zone and you get intrested in the game. And then it's possible that you really dont want your current zone and want to leave....but then you hear that it's not possible because you pass HQ 5. My idea was that you have 1 to 3 teleports to go to zones, no matter your HQ lvl or whatever. You could think: 1 is enough....but what the hell do you know about the zone your teleporting at? I think this would help alot of people. I like my zone...but it's just for others.

Let me know your opinion about the idea below, thank you
    I wish you all a nice day.

-GreetZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Hey guys,

I dont really like the idea that you cant change from zones when your HeadQuarter reachs lvl 6. It's terrible. Because when i started the game, i didnt even know what a zone was. So i just followed the tutorials and when you grow good, you will finally pass HQ 5. Thats actually the time you get in zone and you get intrested in the game. And then it's possible that you really dont want your current zone and want to leave....but then you hear that it's not possible because you pass HQ 5. My idea was that you have 1 to 3 teleports to go to zones, no matter your HQ lvl or whatever. You could think: 1 is enough....but what the hell do you know about the zone your teleporting at? I think this would help alot of people. I like my zone...but it's just for others.

Let me know your opinion about the idea below, thank you
    I wish you all a nice day.

-GreetZ
    Well greet the good thing is is that until you really get past level 15 you haven't put too much work into the account yet. Then you can just go to "more", "account", and start a new game on another server. It takes maybe one day to reach level 10 so it's easy to start over :-)

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    Well greet the good thing is is that until you really get past level 15 you haven't put too much work into the account yet. Then you can just go to "more", "account", and start a new game on another server. It takes maybe one day to reach level 10 so it's easy to start over :-)
    This thread i wanted to be moved to ''Your Invasion''. It is something to discus, but more an idea.

But no, I do not agree with you. I could be level 10 easy peasy but i dont want to grow and have nothing. When i reach a level. I upgrade all farms. Oil rigs, steel productions and energy bases. It tooks long to finish that. So it's not something i want to give up now, you understand?
    Last edited by Ginio Harmsen; 01-04-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Thread moved to correct section

I think this is a very good point, and he decimate has a good point. What would the problem be with you as a player having to purchased a zone teleport, make it something like 3000 diamonds so it's not something that people would do regular yet invasion still make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ramsay View Post
    I think this is a very good point, and he decimate has a good point. What would the problem be with you as a player having to purchased a zone teleport, make it something like 3000 diamonds so it's not something that people would do regular yet invasion still make money.
    Yes he does have a good point, but once you play for some time it's easy to accumulate diamonds. Some people could buy diamonds/memberships, and for me I somehow saved up 14k+ diamonds over a few weeks of rewards, war sims, etc. so probably a high price is needed.

As for the O.P., I do agree with this idea
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

You see 3k diamonds wouldn't be expensive enough for that kind of move. I can save up 20k diamonds in two weeks easy... As long as I don't spend �� and do each pvp and war sim. Not to mention the big spenders already have thousands of diamonds. Would you want to be in a new zone and have a 100mil power Player come in and make sure you couldn't really ever play the game? This is why we don't allow people to move zones once they get too big.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    You see 3k diamonds wouldn't be expensive enough for that kind of move. I can save up 20k diamonds in two weeks easy... As long as I don't spend �� and do each pvp and war sim. Not to mention the big spenders already have thousands of diamonds. Would you want to be in a new zone and have a 100mil power Player come in and make sure you couldn't really ever play the game? This is why we don't allow people to move zones once they get too big.
    You guys are right,

They could make it 100k to 1 mill diamonds. When you want to teleport much, it gets much expensive. So if people do buy it and save...then i think you can conclude that they really want to move, isnt it?

-GreetZ
    Last edited by Ginio Harmsen; 01-08-2016 at 04:00 PM.