Thread: [bug] action points

Lightbulb [bug] action points

hello there,

im facing an issue with action point, when i try to attack an Black Crusader or something like that and my point just go under 15, i wait some time so the points get restored. usually it should be refreshed, so i try to attack once again of these camp but the bar looks did not get refreshed but when i click on base icon and i check my my power bar it looks been restored.

i go out the game, and back i see its fine.

i guess its an a bug, that attack point dose not refresh or restored

I have had the same problem too

Quote Originally Posted by Asem Tamimi View Post
    hello there,

im facing an issue with action point, when i try to attack an Black Crusader or something like that and my point just go under 15, i wait some time so the points get restored. usually it should be refreshed, so i try to attack once again of these camp but the bar looks did not get refreshed but when i click on base icon and i check my my power bar it looks been restored.

i go out the game, and back i see its fine.

i guess its an a bug, that attack point dose not refresh or restored
    Hi Asem! May I ask what bar you are talking about? There are three bars which could reflect the action points. Thanks for your information!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_991401.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	704

this bar does not get refresh while the game, but

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_208911.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	705

this once does ..

so if i dont exit the game that bar stay as the last use,

Thank you for the screenshot. We have note this issue and we will fix it asap. Meanwhile we kindly note you to check the action point at the purchase, which shows the correct one. Thanks!