Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INVASION New Frontier

INVASION New Frontier

Many players are having problems when purchasing diamonds keeps coming up (Error not found error text. error code: 482) this has been reported to Amazon.

Bug in guild chat, many players can not use guild chat.

Other bugs to but getting these sorted first would be nice a few members have quit the game due to this.

Hi! We apologize for the trouble. INVASION New Frontier cannot be upgraded currently because of technical issue. We kindly suggest you to go to our website to download Invasion Modern Empire if you want to enjoy new functions. Here is the website: invasion.tap4fun.com. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi! We apologize for the trouble. INVASION New Frontier cannot be upgraded currently because of technical issue. We kindly suggest you to go to our website to download Invasion Modern Empire if you want to enjoy new functions. Here is the website: invasion.tap4fun.com. Thanks for your understanding!
    I have already got the Modern Empire version can my account be transferred from NF to ME as I have spent a lot of money in this game

Quote Originally Posted by trevsavo View Post
    I have already got the Modern Empire version can my account be transferred from NF to ME as I have spent a lot of money in this game
    Sorry your account cannot be transferred. This is because they belong to different server. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry your account cannot be transferred. This is because they belong to different server. Thanks for your understanding!
    Ok, Many thanks What info do you require to unbind from Facebook on old unused account from Invasion zone 14 Apache

Ok, Many thanks What info do you require to unbind from Facebook on old unused account from Invasion zone 14 Apache
    Do you mean the old account in NF or in ME?

Old account in ME, zone 14 Apache, username Trevsavo or trevsavo. many thanks

Old account in ME, zone 14 Apache, username Trevsavo or trevsavo. many thanks
    Please go to More-Customer Service in game to contact us and provide the information requested. We will help you with your issue ASAP. Thanks!

Have you now closed this version tap4fun? No longer able to access with no warnings from you

Why is tap 4 fun trying to charge $42 on a 13.99 diamond purchase..??
    I checked on why my card is declining when I'm purchasing and the card company says its trying to purchase more than allowed...!! Now I can't take advantage of the deals for purchasing diamonds..!